Sunday 2 May 2010

My Current Loves

Hello everyone, hope you're all well x

Recently i have been experiencing some fantastic products and i thought i would share them.
I initially wanted to name this post "April Favorites", but to be honest most of these i haven't really been using all through April some are actually very recent like the start of may, but I love them all!

1. Benefit Coralista Blush: I finally got round to trying this, it has become my everyday spring/summer blush. Its a perfect pinky coral with warm gold sparkle. It is very sheer and color is buildable. Thanks Claire Atri for recommending! x



2. BeneFit Bad Gal Lash: Great everyday mascara, doesn't clump, gives pretty decent results. I find this has more results with multiple layering. I like layering it with l'oreal telescopic. FAB!




3. Dior Lipstick #355 Rosy Pink: Beautiful soft true pink color. This is actually my mom's, she got it I believe from duty free not too long ago. It came in a little pack of 5 lovely shades, and its a miniature tube, i might consider the full size though, its gorge and it smells lovely too (:



4.L'oreal Mono eyeshadow in 501 Intense Blue: This is a gorgeous color, just makes my brown eyes pop. Great for blending through the socket with a soft warm neutral lid, also looks amazing paired with black for a night out.
(Sorry guys no photo available for this eyeshadow! :( - it is somewhat similar to MAC's deep truth, just brighter in contrast and more of an aqua blue)

5. BeneFit YouRebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer: I have been wearing this everyday now. Makes my skin look even, fresh and moist. It has SPF 15 which isn't much, but
I'm not bothered as I already wear high factor sunscreen prior to it, lovely product for summer, very light and it smells nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment